About the Role
As our IT Manager, you’ll be the brains behind our forward-thinking, ahead of the curve IT strategy. Our goal is to ensure that our IT functions are smart and efficient, and that they help make our work (and lives) better! And we can’t do it without you. You’ll be the captain of our technology ship, and we’ll look to you to keep us on course.
In this role, you will…
- Direct and oversee all functions of the information technology team.
- Implement and maintain policies and goals that support our IT needs.
- Make sure our information processing system works, and oversee upgrades as necessary
- Help our team use technology and information systems to do our work more efficiently
- Ensure that we have the computers, hardware, software, and tech equipment we need to operate at a high level
- Suggest and implement initiatives to protect our sensitive data
- Oversee the auditing of hardware and software licenses
- Coach and mentor our IT Support Specialists
- Collaborate with our MSP as needed
- Champion innovative technical solutions that keep us on the cutting edge of what’s next
We’re excited about you because…
- You care about our team, and people in general, and are committed to doing work that matters
- You understand the importance of information technology, and you know how to build out a really great IT function
- You have extensive knowledge of the IT field – you know more than a thing or two about things like Help Desk and Support, Network and Systems Administration, and Security
- You care about employee experience, you enjoy helping people, and you know how to speak IT to non-IT people
- You’re results-oriented, and you work with a high sense of urgency to get things accomplished quickly and efficiently
- You really enjoy mentoring, teaching, and leading
Conveyor may be in our name, but it’s only part of what we do. DCS was founded in 1982, and has grown to serve major clients in multiple industries by providing material handling, full-scale warehouse operations and conveyor design solutions that are custom crafted for their need. We don’t sell ready-made systems - we build relationships that empower us to craft custom solutions together. It’s the teamwork approach, sharing ideas and building upon them, that produces the best results.
DCS is committed to creating an extraordinary employment experience for our team. We work like crazy to hire and develop great people, build relationships, and ensure that the programs and services we offer our team are among the best in the business- from a killer snack wall and casual work environment to flexible PTO and opportunities to give back within the community.
More Reasons to Join Our Team:
- We pride ourselves in our family-like culture and casual, but focused, work environment
- We offer competitive salaries and health benefits
- Our 401K program includes a 100% match up to 5%
- Participation in our Discretionary Profit-Sharing Program
- We offer our employees flexibility and autonomy
- We do community outreach projects throughout the year
- We know how to throw company events
- We work hard, but we also know how to have fun - darts, anyone?