About the Team
The Sales and Marketing team is charged with building lasting relationships with existing and prospective clients within the industries we serve. This team’s esponsibilities range from finding new clients through actively managing repeat clients, and as part of this team, each member plays an out-sized role in the future of the business.
About the Role
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading a small team responsible for creating awareness of our brand, educating clients, engaging clients when they do not have a need, and positioning DCS in a targeted manner to be top-of-mind with key client types when there is a need. This role will have significant autonomy and provides the marketing manager with an opportunity to make a significant impact on a growing firm. This role reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
In this role, you will…
- Lead the marketing team at DCS.
- Cast vision and create action plans for growing brand awareness.
- Contribute to the overall firm strategy and direction for new business
- Manage online content creation, SEO, and overall online fingerprint.
- Own, evolve, and improve established branding.
- Identify market trends and educate internally to help DCS remain relevant and
provide on-point messaging.
- Oversee social media and blog strategy, website management.
- Support our HR and People & Culture team with internal communication and
We’re excited about you because you…
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years in a marketing or BD role for a technical services firm.
- Parcel or MHE solution sales preferred.
- Outstanding communicator, orally and written.
- Excellent gamesmanship, understanding the bigger picture.
- Ability to think strategically beyond your role, but always urgently moving
forward individually to meet your goals.
- Bring incredible enthusiasm to our team!
- Know what ‘good’ looks like.
- Engage with those around you with genuine affection that creates lasting
- Are a learner. Mature, positive attitude.