About the Role:
As our Office Manager, you’ll likely be the first face that people see when they walk into our office. We want to make sure we create a welcoming environment for our customers and our employees, and we need your help! You will be the guardian of our physical culture, and we’ll look to you to ensure that our office experience reflects our company values.
In this role, you will…
- Make sure our space reflects our identity - keep common areas and conference rooms clean and organized, make sure the layouts flow, the décor looks good, the plants are watered, the conference room booking protocol is honored, and more! (whew - you’re going to be busy!)
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing mail, including generating labels and packaging
- Coordinate catering needs, including set up and break-down of meeting rooms
- Keep the team well-nourished by maintaining snacks, coffee, fresh fruit, and soft drinks in the kitchen area, and institute a quarterly refrigerator clean-out
- Assist with scheduling meetings and booking flights, hotels, rental cars, and more as needed
- Coordinate office maintenance/facility requests, as needed
- Help us to engage our team in regular events
- Coordinate and execute office safety measures
- Pick up small material orders from various vendors in the Brentwood/Franklin area.
- Assist with printing and compiling project-specific documentation, including 24”x36” construction drawings
We’re excited about you because…
- You care about our team, and people in general, and are committed to doing work that matters
- You understand the importance of employee experience, and you know how to create an engaging environment that makes people look forward to showing up each day
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence and can navigate delicate interactions with our team, and build trust by maintaining confidentiality
- You work with a high sense of urgency to get work done quickly and efficiently
- You have an eye for detail and you’re not afraid to uphold our brand standards
- You have experience engaging in community outreach and are motivated by providing opportunities for the team to serve the community together
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite- Outlook, Word, Excel
- You have experience in office management or a related field and can use your experience to benefit our team
Conveyor may be in our name, but it’s only part of what we do. DCS was founded in 1982, and has grown to serve major clients in multiple industries by providing material handling, full-scale warehouse operations and conveyor design solutions that are custom crafted for their need. We don’t sell ready-made systems - we build relationships that empower us to craft custom solutions together. It’s the teamwork approach, sharing ideas and building upon them, that produces the best results.
And DCS is committed to creating an extraordinary employment experience for our team. We work like crazy to hire and develop great people, build relationships, and ensure that the programs and services we offer our team are among the best in the business- from a killer snack wall and casual work environment to flexible PTO and opportunities to give back within the community.
More Reasons to Join Our Team:
- We pride ourselves in our family-like culture and casual, but focused, work environment
- We offer competitive salaries and health benefits
- Our 401K program includes a 100% match up to 5%
- Participation in our Discretionary Profit-Sharing Program
- We offer our employees flexibility and autonomy
- We do community outreach projects throughout the year
- We know how to throw company events
- We work hard, but we also know how to have fun - darts, anyone?